Sunday, April 09, 2006

Set lists from 2005

I had posted these set lists on my website, but I think I'll move them over here.
2005 was a good year for concerts, I caught quite a few acts. Here is a summary...

Muse (Disco Rodeo, 4/13/2005)
Great gig, but loud...

Dracula Mountain*
Hysteria
The Small Print
New D (Easy Tiger)*
New Born
Sunburn
Ruled by Secrecy
Butterflies & Hurricanes
Thoughts*
The Other New One*
Time is Running Out
Plug-in Baby
Bliss (long version)
Apocalypse Please
Stockholm Syndrome
* New Song

British Sea Power (Cats Cradle, 5/11/2005)
Not a very large crowd, but one of the best gigs I have ever been to. BSP played a great set, the sound was great, and I was able to get pretty close up to the stage. I'll write a review of their records sometime.

It Ended On An Oily Stage
Remember Me
Please Stand Up
North Hanging Rock
Be Gone
Apologies To Insect Life
The Spirit Of St. Louis
Fear Of Drowning
Childhood Memories
Favours In The Beetroot Fields
How Will I Ever Find My Way Home?
Blackout
Oh Larsen B
Carrion
Lately
Rock In A


Pixies (Disco Rodeo, 6/12/2005)
A classic concert, although pretty crowded - I think it sold out. The whole concert is available on CD through the bands website.

Bone Machine
Cactus

UMass

Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf)

Monkey Gone to Heaven

Subbacultcha

Stormy Weather

Something Against You

River Euphrates

Gigantic

Gouge Away

Dead

Debaser

Broken Face

Tame

Hey

No. 13 Baby

Caribou

Planet of Sound

Alec Eiffel

In Heaven (Lady in the Radiator Song)

Wave of Mutilation

Where Is My Mind?

Holiday Song

Here Comes Your Man

Vamos

Into the White

La La Love You

No comments: